Followers

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursdays-the next go round

Summer at Woodleaf makes me lose track of the days of the week.
Today, for example is Day 6.
Someone asked me what day of the week it is today, and I had to stop and think.
I had wanted to have every Thursday be "THANKFUL THURSDAY", but it seems almost beyond my grasp in the summer.
What I do on "normal" as in "not summer" Thursdays is take 5 minutes and write what I am grateful for. 
So here goes today's list -in 5 minutes

Scud-always the best choice I made-outside of my relationship with Jesus.
A surgery went well this week for my friend.
For RJ, I like him alot.
For our 14 Interns-they have incredible stories.
That we got to see one son and his gal last Saturday (along with her family).
Strawberries and Peaches. YUM
I am forgiven.
I know God's Grace.
For a brief few hours , I got to be a nurse again.
Time with my friend Becky and her sweet boys.
My times with Jesus.
My times praying for friends.
An internet that works today!!
Woodleaf.

That's my 5 minutes- I need to learn to type faster.
What are you thankful for this day?

1 comment:

  1. Thankful I got to see the Scudders (and my friend Sharron) this weekend and to see the magic of Woodleaf in action again.

    ReplyDelete