Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Crazy About:

http://pinterest.com/

Pinterest...its the latest rage. "everyone's doing it"...well mostly us gals. My daughter Katie has been on Pinterest for well over a year, and I actually have been introduced in just the past month.
You literally can spend hours looking at what others have done. From finding great recipes, to phenomenal fashions, to ideas for DIY-do it yourself projects, to things you want for your wedding, where you would like to travel, good books to read. I enjoy finding quotations that mean something or that are words to live by. But there's so many categories, that you can get lost discovering useful ideas.
I realized today that if I spent as much time focusing on JESUS as I do what might interest me on Pinterest, I would be absolutely addicted to wanting more of my GOD.
Today I choose to focus on:
The unbelievable , amazing truth that Jesus Christ loved me enough to die for me.
That my sins are forever forgiven and forgotten.
That HE longs to shower me with His blessings.
That HE constantly reigns down His Grace on me.
That JESUS is the Ultimate Healer.
That JESUS is the Ultimate Provider.
That GOD is always in control,even when life seems spinning out of control.
That nothing happens that JESUS is not aware of.
That JESUS sees EVERYTHING.
That GOD is able to meet all my needs abundantly.
That GOD longs to be the ONE that I turn to first when anything happens that rattles my world.
That JESUS is the ONE who will always watch over me.
That JESUS will never leave me or forsake me. That I am never alone.
That JESUS is true PEACE.
That GOD is the ONE who gives me my every breath.
That GOD wants me to have an abundant life.
That JESUS is the Bread I should hunger for and the Living Water that should quench my thirst.
That EVERYTHING begins and ends with GOD.
That JESUS is the Sustainer of all our lives.
That JESUS is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE
That JESUS has always been, will always be the GOD who loves me without any conditions.
That JESUS envisions the person He sees me to be.
That no matter how many times I sin or fail, GOD will always be the God of second, third etc chances.
That I am loved and cherished by JESUS and His FATHER.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M CRAZY ABOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment